Checking in with Meriem Ben Romdhane
My name is Myriam. I am 28 years old. I am an Art director, a Traveler, a Hiker and a Baby Runner and Skydiver. I moved from Tunisia to Germany when I was 21 years old, right after my graduation from a Business University.
When in Germany, I decided to switch career and do something that I am more passionate about. I studied Art direction in Hamburg and since 2018, I have been working for an Advertising Agency in Berlin as an Art director.
In this Mental Power Podcast episode we talk about:
- How did you find your way to Germany, what is the story behind?
- Sharing some insights when things were not so easy to get along with
- Some struggles culture wise
- About her personal turning point and how she discovers herself in a deeper way
- Personal challenges Meriem had to face
- What this all has to do with skydiving
- How skydiving helped her in her own development process
- Why is skydiving so special to Meriem
- Tipps for you to get along better in harsh times
- AIESEC (2012-2015): As a member from 2012 until 2013, As a Finance Director from 2013 until 2014 and as a Vice President Outgoing Exchange from 2014 until 2015.
- I received an Exchange Prize in 2015 from AIESEC for beating the local and the national Exchange records during my term as a Vice President. (Exchange here means the number of students who volunteer or work abroad through the AIESEC Exchange Program).
- Art Director 2018-Now
Wenn du dir Unterstützung wünschst, bin ich für dich da!