Checking in with Pilot Brian Otieno
Born and raised in Kenya
Topics in this Mental Power Podcast episode:
- How Brian became a Bush-Pilot and flys nowadays for Dropzones in Europe
- Could you describe the mentality of a pilot?
- Why is confidence, attitude and self-discipline important?
- Pilots are trained to remain calm and deal with abnormalities or emergencies in accordance with their training. Flight training is intense and intended to stress-out student pilots. This makes sure he or she is confident enough to make sound decisions and execute tasks/checklists under pressure. How are you dealing with stressful situations?
- Time, as well as other pressure-adding factors like turbulence, can make decision-making very challenging for pilots. What have you experienced so far?
- What aspects are important to pay attention to when you drop skydivers?
- Are there things skydivers can do to be safer on board?
- Tipps from Brian to skydivers and if someone wants to become a pilot
Brian on Instagram
Wenn du dir Unterstützung wünschst, bin ich für dich da!