Checking in with Maria Fedorishcheva
Maria Fedorishcheva, English and Italian teacher, former skydiver, immigrant
Topics in this Mental Power Podcast episode:
- Get some insights, so you may understand better or get questions answered which are on your mind.
- Hear the side of a non jumping wife
- What does it mean to you, that your husband is involved in this Sport
- What makes you believe that he will be ok and how do you trust him
- How did you build up trust
- What about fears, do you sometimes worry and if yes, what exactly about
- How does your own skydive experience help you to really understand what the sport is all about
- How do you contribute to safe BASEjumping
- Did you ever think of going BASEjumping yourself
- Did you move to Italy cause of the BASE Sport, did you like that thought at the beginning or how has it changed for you
- You have a little girl and a boy with your husband, how do the kids feel about his dad
- How are relatives of you getting along with the sport
- How can a woman or girlfriend of a jumper get along better with her own feelings and thought about it
Political scientist and English teacher, CELTA A
Russian National Women’s record 88-way 2011 and 101-way 2012
My greatest achievement though is that my teenager stepson trusts me and my 6-year-old daughter says I’m the best mom in the world.
Services Maria offers
English and Italian classes on-line
Wenn du dir Unterstützung wünschst, bin ich für dich da!