In this Podcast #9 you will hear an interview with Extrem Sport Athlete Ellen Brennan Frat -episode 2. We talk about her involvement in the Dunkin Donuts stunt, the preparation for it and the whole production.
Checking in with Athlete Ellen Brennan Frat:
Experienced Wingsuit B.A.S.E. jumper who’s been jumping since 2006, participated in many competitions and film projects. Also an ICU nurse and new mom.
Titels and archivements:
- Former „fastest flying woman in the world“
- TEDx Chamonix speaker
- First person to successfully grab an object during Wingsuit flight – Dunkin Donut stunt for the Advertisement
- World Wingsuit League (WWL) competitor 2013, 2014, 2016, 2018
- Red Bull Aces competitor in 2014
Hol dir dein Geschenk
Entwickle deine eigene Konzentrations-routine
Hol' dir deine PDF Anleitung und deine Audio Datei
We talk about:
- How did you get involved in that stunt project?
- How come Dunkin Donuts was so open to this high-risk stunt?
- What made you believe you can do this?
- What problems arises during the training/ preparation for the stunt?
- What mental challenges came up and how did you handle them?
- How did you start to train for the stunt?
- What was tricky for you in the production?
- How did you deal with the high-performance stress?
- What helped you?
- How did you get the team together?
- What aspects did the crew members need to match to be on your team?
- How many people have been on the team in the first production week and then in the second production week?
- What worries and fears did you have during the project?
- How was the work with the whole team?
- Why was the team changed?
- How did that production of that stunt change your life?
- What did you learn out of this project?
- How did it change how people behave with you now?
- What experience did you make with the media?
- If you look back to that project today – what is your general resume?
- What other projects have you done?
Ellens cool Film at Vimeo Looking for Exits