Checking in with
Sven Ugau, BASE Coach
In this Mental Power Podcast episode we talk about:
Obsessed about motorcycles I find out speed became a kind of mindfulness, a way to hyperfocus on. In combination with a childhood dream to fly I discovered Wingsuit BASEjumping.
I find out that 200km/h on 2 tires feels not the same as 200km/h in the sky, connection to the ground was needed. Hitting targets brought two worlds together.
- How he started his BASE Academy and what his education looks like
- His personal way of teaching, so you may reach your goal in Wingsuit flying and become a better pilot from the start, cause he teaches in a certain direction
- How his BASE education is structured
- Why culture and language plays an important role
- How he select his students, what requirements you have to fulfil
- Everyone needs to realise that you are responsible for all your actions and how important it is to make wise decisions, always
- Tips for you
- 1 World record – triple target in Walenstadt
- Completed 2 times in the WWL (World Wingsuit League)
- Recordholder of 164 targets until now
- Today he is a BASEjump Coach, from 0 to Hero
Services you my book with Sven:
I offer beginner courses BASE, Wingsuit coaching and Target courses.
Bookings you may place: send me a message thru social media
Hol dir dein Geschenk
Fühle die Kraft in dir und visualisiere deine Stärke!
Hol' dir deine Audio Datei
Wenn du dir Unterstützung wünschst, bin ich für dich da!