Checking in with
Sven Ugau, BASE Coach
In this Mental Power Podcast episode we talk about:
Obsessed about motorcycles I find out speed became a kind of mindfulness, a way to hyperfocus on. In combination with a childhood dream to fly I discovered Wingsuit BASEjumping.
I find out that 200km/h on 2 tires feels not the same as 200km/h in the sky, connection to the ground was needed. Hitting targets brought two worlds together.
- How he started his BASE Academy and what his education looks like
- His personal way of teaching, so you may reach your goal in Wingsuit flying and become a better pilot from the start, cause he teaches in a certain direction
- How his BASE education is structured
- Why culture and language plays an important role
- How he select his students, what requirements you have to fulfil
- Everyone needs to realise that you are responsible for all your actions and how important it is to make wise decisions, always
- Tips for you
- 1 World record – triple target in Walenstadt
- Completed 2 times in the WWL (World Wingsuit League)
- Recordholder of 164 targets until now
- Today he is a BASEjump Coach, from 0 to Hero
Services you my book with Sven:
I offer beginner courses BASE, Wingsuit coaching and Target courses.
Bookings you may place: send me a message thru social media
Willkommens-Geschenk für Dich
Entschleunige und starte eine entspannte innere Arbeit an dir selbstZum Geschenk
Instagram: Sven Ugau BASE Academy
Great Book of BASE from Matt Gerdes
Wenn du dir Unterstützung wünschst, bin ich für dich da!